August 2022 Chiang Mai and Bangkok, Thailand traveling Part 3

Hi!

Here are pictures of traveling to Chiang Mai, Thailand, in August. 



This is in front of Wat Pra That Doi Suthep.

I'm going to Wat Pra That Doi Suthep upstairs.




Arriving at the temple.






Beautiful scenery from observation deck



A dog napping










Cicada singing loudly








Here is Chiang Mai Zoo.























The above bull's poop freshly out. I'm sorry if you are eating.



Me





What is this round object?

The answer is hippo :-)

It is shy maybe.





Sunday night market





The next morning in Chiang Mai in front of my hotel.



I wanted to watch Muay Thai boxing games but I couldn't this time because of the schedule.

blue collar worker homage to Super Mario.











I came back to Bangkok. Here is a capital city in Thailand. This tower is King Power Maha Nakhon, second tallest building in Thailand in 2022.













A dog crossing




I met a local friend. She took me to bbq restaurant, Best Beef. I ate Thai bbq for the first time. It was delicious! Thank you so much, Tunafoei! When you come to Japan, I guide you around Japan :)



I came back to Japan, arrived Narita airport in the early morning 18 Aug.

See you next time, Thailand and Tuna!

Thanks for watching!

 

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

2018年9月ヨーロッパ旅行 その21 ロンドンに到着。アビーロードの横断歩道へ。

2019年9月タイ旅行 その4 ダムヌン サドゥアック水上マーケット。Damnoen Saduak Floating Market.

2019年9月タイ旅行 その10 ルンピニー・ボクシング・スタジアムでムエタイ観戦。(Muay Thai at Lumpinee Boxing Stadium)