August 2022 Chiang Mai and Bangkok, Thailand traveling

 Hi!

I took a trip to Thailand for the first time in three years from 11 to 18 Aug.

Last time I went to Thailand was in September 2019 before Covid.


This travel started at Narita airport.

I used Zipair flight.

I arrived at Suvarnabhumi airport in Bangkok late at night.

I rode a taxi to the hotel, Grand BS Airport Hotel Suvarnabhumi to stay one night.

Taxi fee was 300 Baht. I thought it was a little expensive.


Next morning riding free shuttle to airport, and another free shuttle to Don Mueang airport, I departed to Chiang Mai, the second biggest city in Thailand, by Air Asia flight.

It takes about one hour from Bangkok to Chiang Mai by plane.

I arrived in Chiang Mai in the evening for the first time.

At Don Mueang airport

Usually we can use buses from Chiang Mai airport to the city.

But now because of Covid, buses aren't working in Chiang Mai.
So I used taxi to the hotel for 150 Baht.

I stayed at Kate and Hasu Boutique Chiang Mai in Chiang Mai for three nights.

I hung around Chiang Mai old city and new city.


In front of the hotel




There are many temples in Chiang Mai.






I don't know why Donald Duck is in this temple.

Thapae Gate









Telephone box without telephone







Stray dog

To be continued.

 

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

2018年9月ヨーロッパ旅行 その21 ロンドンに到着。アビーロードの横断歩道へ。

2019年9月タイ旅行 その4 ダムヌン サドゥアック水上マーケット。Damnoen Saduak Floating Market.

2019年9月タイ旅行 その10 ルンピニー・ボクシング・スタジアムでムエタイ観戦。(Muay Thai at Lumpinee Boxing Stadium)